Firecat’s chief strategist, Susan Price, will present at the Texas School Public Relations Association 2015 annual conference on Tuesday, February 24 at 11 am. Topic will be “Website Platforms: Trends to Watch.”
In this session for webmasters and those tasked with making decisions about web platforms and strategy, we?ll discuss:
- the pros and cons of various content management systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and others)
- strategies for boosting search engine rankings
- ensuring a mobile-friendly experience
- integrating email and social media, and
- complying with Section 508/ WCAG web accessibility guidelines.
There’s a lot more information available on the TSPRA annual conference. If you’re a TSPRA member, see Susan at the San Antonio Omni Colonnade hotel.
Here’s a sneak peek at what I’ll cover: