Registration is now open for the next half-day social media workshop?Power Your Business with Social Media?- Friday, June 29 from 9 am – 12:30 pm at Firecat Studio. H.O.T. stands for Hands On Training – so get ready to rock it.
Jennifer Navarrete and Susan Price will lead attendees through setting up and optimizing LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles and other social media points of presence to meet your business goals.?Read more about the workshop and sign up. There is a fee for this workshop – for $120, you get a very productive, hands-on morning with two very experienced social media and marketing guides, materials, and a light lunch. You’ll emerge with a clear, cohesive social media marketing strategy for yourself and/or your business. It’s not too late to sign up for the workshop — and feel free to call us at 210-320-2391 for more information.
We like to cover online marketing topics in depth, such as WordPress, SoLoMo (Social | Local | Mobile), blogging, YouTube and Video, Business Website Optimization, eMail Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Let us know what you need, and we’ll gather the experts to deliver. If you’re a master of an online marketing topic you would like to lead a workshop or (free) coworking session on, we want to know that, too.
For Friday’s Attendees ? Get Ready
Thanks for signing up! Please plan to arrive at 8:30 for registration and to settle in, hook up to the wifi, have some coffee. What to bring:
- Your access info – current URLs and passwords for your website, blog, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube – be ready to open and update anything you have already set up.
- A laptop, if you have one. Download tools, establish and plump out your profiles, and schedule some posts. We did say it was hands-on. If you don’t have one, let us know; we can arrange a loaner.
- Your smart phone or tablet, if you have one.?
- Your day-timer, calendar, smart phone – whatever device you keep track of your appointments and to-do items on.
- Your completed social media questionnaire. This is your opportunity to jump start the workshop and maximize the progress you’ll make. If you can’t get it all done, don’t sweat it – but please do as much as you can and make note of any questions or issues you’d like to discuss.
Firecat Studio is located at 918 Nolan #104, San Antonio, TX 78202. The exit most attendees will need to take is McCullough/Nolan on I-37 S. Go left – East – away from downtown. Pass a bunch of “tree” named streets, Cherry, Hackberry, etc. When you get to Pine, keep going through the 4-way stop, and we’re the second building on the right – green and black. Come through the gate to the back. Here’s?more info on getting here.